Friday, March 28, 2008

Seductive Secrets


Well I don't want to outface Nicola's news, I couldn't if I tried, but I did just get the most beyoootiful cover art for my June release, "Seductive Secrets," the first in the Secrets Trilogy.
Georgian England again, and all three of these books take place outside London, two in country houses and one in a small town.
Isobel has a lot of secrets her new husband, Lord Cardington, doesn't know until after the marriage. But Nick loved her years ago, and has come back for more, so he thinks he's prepared for what lies ahead. He isn't.
I put a bit of the new technology to mid-Georgian England in each book, so the first book has a bit of the agrarian revolution, the new developments in agriculture. It was so enjoyable to write and I'm so pleased the book is coming out. And with such a lovely cover, too. Vivat Anne Cain!

4 comments:

Nicola Cornick said...

Absolutely gorgeous cover, Lynne, and the series sounds fascinating as well. I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Jane said...

Fabulous cover, Lynne. I love the sound of the story/series as well.

Anonymous said...

The series sounds great and the cover is lovely.

Gillian Layne said...

Wow, that IS a beautiful cover! I'm really looking forward to reading it.:)