Sunday, November 16, 2008

Inspiration of WIP



A time of panic for me is receiving the finished cover of the novel I am writing and I've still got another 25,000 words to write bringing all the threads and theme of the story to a dramatic climax. This is the cover of THE LOVEDAY CONSPIRACY due out June of next year. There are three conspiracies running through this story involving different members of the family and I also wanted a surprise ending that united the family now divided in their loyalties. On seeing the cover which creates an atmosphere of darker elements and mystery a twist ending suddenly came to me. I love the new look to the covers and this one in particular.

Kate Tremayne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane said ...

Kate what a glorious cover! No wonder you're delighted. Sympathy about the panic - but you'll get there, and it will be the best yet.

Jane Odiwe said...

That's a great cover. Just looking at it makes me want to read it-you're nearly there-Good Luck!