Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Austen Effusions gets a new look and a Competition!

I'm very excited to tell you that I have a new web site, same address and name, Austen Effusions, but with a totally new look. The site has updates about my books, Effusions of Fancy, Lydia Bennet's Story and Willoughby's Return, including extracts, and a page about my interest in Jane Austen's world, which shows a slideshow of my paintings.
Aimee Fry, the talented website designer, has done a beautiful job, I think. She was a pleasure to work with and she was so fast I found it hard to keep up! You can find her at Site Amigo and she also has a website selling some vintage-inspired gifts Brown Paper Package. I am absolutely thrilled with the website - thank you so much, Aimee!
To celebrate the launch I have a copy each of Lydia Bennet's Story and Effusions of Fancy to give away. All you have to do is go to the Austen Effusions website, and drop me an e-mail through the contact page. I shall put the names in a hat to select the winner - the competition is open to all wherever you are! Please put Competition in the subject line. The winner will be announced on Friday March 26th. Good Luck!

Jane Odiwe

No comments: