Monday, July 09, 2012

Miss Bannerman & The Duke

Miss Bannerman & The Duke
My eleventh Linford Romance was released this month. I love the cover- but then I love all their covers.

A marriage of convenience to Peregrine, the Marquis of Bentley, is the only way Rose Bannerman can save her family from ruin- her twin, Millie, is too sensitive for such an undertaking.
However, Rose finds Perry arrogant and proud, while he thinks Rose pert and impolite. He considers Millie a more suitable bride but when Rose takes her sister's place, her actions compromise them both. The Duke is obliged to offer an arrangement neither party is happy with...


It's the RNA conference this weekend - it will be the first one I've  missed for years. I hope there will be lots of news and pictures up here next week.
best wishes
Fenella
The Duke's Reform available on Amazon.
TRUTH (Glimmering) available on Amazon.

No comments: