Monday, August 27, 2012

The Bastard




Hi everyone.  Just wanted to tell you about this new Anne Ireland book.  It is published by Leap of Faith Publishers.  It is a saga of love, hatred, revenge and betrayal.  You can find it at Leap of Faith, Amazon Barnes and Noble and some other outlets.


Recently, I put A Shocking Scandal on free promotion. Unfortunately, during the rewite of the plot I did some name changes and didn't quite get them all when I revised.  I've now revised again and think I got them all.  I shall put it on free again next month or when I'm able so if anyone got the faulty book please replace it with my apologies.  I suppose it went up too quickly.



New Mills and Boon Christmas Special coming in November and another Dynasty in December.



Love to all, Linda /Anne.

No comments: