Tuesday, October 09, 2012

What a difference a good cover makes.

This is my best seller.
Out soon.


















I've recently had  all the covers for my 'Duke' books designed by Jane Dixon Smith. She used the same photos I'd chosen as I love the models. My sales almost doubled the first week these new covers came on line. What a difference a professional cover makes.
In future I shall use Jane for all my covers - I wish I'd known about her before I started indie-publishing my Regency books.
This book is my latest title.
This is the first of the 'Duke' books.

                                             
















My Weekly Pocket Novels are re-branding with modern covers - I'm sure this will improve their sales as well.
The Duke's Challenge will be out by the end of the month. I hope not having a couple on the cover won't reduce sales.
I apologize for the brevity of my post this month but I have a broken ankle and ruptured ligaments and the medication I'm taking makes me more dozy than usual.


Although this is a Regency blog I would like to tell you that the first of my WW2 books, Barbara's War written under the name F J Miller , is now available as a Kindle and paperback.
best wishes
Fenella

5 comments:

Christina Hollis said...

You're right - they are stunning covers. Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the books.

Fenella J Miller said...

I love them, Christina; thanks for the comment.

Elizabeth Hawksley said...

What classy covers, Fenella! I'm sure they'll add to your books' appeal. Good luck with them.

Amanda Grange said...

I love these covers, seeing them all together makes even more of an impact, I'm not surprised they're selling well. Fantastic.

Historical Romance Author said...

Fabulous covers, Fenella. Good luck with sales.
Hope you heal quickly and feel better soon.