Friday, July 14, 2006

Duty's Destiny

My second book, Duty's Destiny, is due to be published by Robert Hale in November. That seemed a long time away, until I received the attached art work for the cover, which made me very excited.

The book is all about smuggling and the hero, Felix Western, at first convinced that Saskia Eden is involved in her father's disreputable business, is determined to dislike her.

I think the cover manages to convey feelings of intrigue, danger and strong emotional involvement, which I hope will attract readers to the book.

What do you think?

Wendy Soliman

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mandy said...

I love books about smuggling. I'm really looking forward to this one.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Historical Romance Author said...

I hope you enjoy it, Mandy!

6:26 PM  
Blogger REFM said...

That cover art is really fine - it would definitely make me want to pick up the book. Both the man and woman look interesting and full of character, which in my experience seems to be a bit rare in the usual cover art! The story sounds good, and I'll keep an eye open for it come November. :)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Follow us on Twitter @http://twitter.com/HRomanceUK




Readers outside the UK might like to know about

The Book Depository

which offers free delivery worldwide


Our books are also available from all Amazons

- see links to our websites

and our UK and US Amazon pages below -

as well as most book shops

depending on country

LOUISE ALLEN'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JO BEVERLEY'S WEBSITE

UK       US


LYNNE CONNOLLY WEBSITE

UK       US


NICOLA CORNICK'S WEBSITE

UK       US


CHRISTINA COURTENAY'S WEBSITE

UK       US


AMANDA GRANGE'S WEBSITE

UK       US


ELIZABETH HAWKSLEY'S WEBSITE

UK       US


ANNE HERRIES'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JANE JACKSON'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JAN JONES'S WEBSITE

UK


MELINDA HAMMOND / SARAH MALLORY WEBSITE

UK       US


JOANNA MAITLAND'S WEBSITE

UK       US


FENELLA JANE MILLER'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JANE ODIWE'S WEBSITE

UK      US



Cover art copyright the publishers