Friday, October 19, 2007

Anne's News


Hi, I just popped in to give you my news. My second of the Horne sisters trilogy is out at the moment, the third is titled Marrying Captain Jack and comes out in December. I have two more Regency books already contracted and in with HMB for next year. After that there will be something called Dynasty and the first three volumes should be out late next year. It begins in the war of the roses but will through a long series of books come right down to the second wolrd war. A big task and one that will continue over a period of years. I have just been offered a five book contract with HMB and this will keep me out of mischief for a while.


I am going to write another piece of my Regency Lady's journal and will put that up in the next few days. Love to you all, Anne

No comments: