Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Regency Promenade!

I was in Bath last weekend and popped along to the Regency Promenade which hails the start of the Jane Austen Festival. I met up with Victoria Connelly, a fellow member of the RNA whose book, A weekend with Mr Darcy has just hit the shelves. As you can see we had a lovely time looking at all the costumes, and even met Mr Darcy!
I'm thrilled to be able to show you the cover of my next book, Mr Darcy's Secret, which is to be published in February, 2011. I love the cover, I hope you like it too!
Jane Odiwe





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! I so wish I'd been there!

Elizabeth Hawksley said...

The Jane Austen Festival looks great fun, Jane. Lucky you!

And I really like the cover of your new book; the inset cartouche of the stately home is a particularly nice touch.

Jane Odiwe said...

Thank you ladysusan - it was fun to see everyone dressed up.

Thank you Elizabeth - I'm really pleased with the cover. I think Sourcebooks do a wonderful job with their book designs. It's so exciting, isn't it, when you see the cover of a new book?!