Thursday, August 09, 2007

A DEBT OF HONOUR




I am pleased to announce that recently I sold a sixth Regency romantic adventure to Robert Hale.This will be published early in 2008. This book is set in Dedham, Constable county, in north-east Essex. As you can see from the pictures it's a lovely place.

I also sold A COUNTRY MOUSE to Thorpe Large Print and to Belgrave - where it is about to appear along side THE RETURN OF LORD RIVENHALL on www.regencyreads.com.
I sent a fourth novella to D C Thomson A DANGEROUS DECEPTION this week and I will let you know when I hear from them. The My Weekly Story Collection books are now being sold at Tesco as well as W H Smiths - so I can proudly say 'My books are being sold in Tesco now.' These books are undergoing a re-vamp and will appear from October in a different format and will be called My Weekly Pocket Novels.
Best wishes
Fenella Miller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh well done, Fenella. You have been busy. Good luck with your books.