Saturday, January 28, 2012

Penny Jordan and my post

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say how sad I was to hear about Penny's death.  I didn't know her well but I loved her books and she was pleasant to talk to at various events where we met.  I recently bought her new book as Annie Groves and am looking forward to reading it.  She will be sadly missed.

As far as my own writing goes I have a Regency trilogy coming out in quick succession starting with the Disappearing Duchess next month.  I hope my readers will enjoy them.  There are also two Regencies in a double edition that comes out shortly - so a lot of my books about this year.

Don't really want to say more today.  Life is so unpredictable and I was shocked at the news.  I think one thing is certain, Penny was very much loved by readers and friends alike.  May she rest in peace.

Love to all of you.

Anne Herries, Linda Sole

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Linda, what a beautiful cover. I love the script! I'm sure your readers will be delighted to know there are more of your books on the way.

Sarah Mallory said...

Yes, a truly beautiful cover, Linda, congratulations. And I totally agree with your comments about Penny - she was lovely, her books were real page-turners and she will be much missed.

Jimmy Smith said...

Your script is awesome!
Designer kitchens London