Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mr Darcy, Vampyre in the UK!


















I had a surprise when browsing round Borders bookshop in Leeds yesterday. I'd just been to see Spider's Web at the theatre and I was on my way home when I called into the bookshop. I didn't expect to see Mr Darcy, Vampyre as it isn't officially out until September 1st in the UK, but as I walked past a huge display with a familiar-looking cover I stopped and did a double take. Sure enough, it was Mr Darcy, Vampyre! So of course I had to take a photo!

The wording on the poster says, Period romance with a bit more bite!

7 comments:

Monica Fairview said...

How exciting, Amanda! I'm sure the readers will be eager to "bite."
I've seen such good reviews that, even though I'm not a vampire afficionada, I'm more than tempted to read it. Good luck with the launch!

Caroline said...

Well bite me it look fab! Can't wait to read it. Take care. Caroline x

Jan Jones said...

Gosh, Amanda, how wonderful! Hope it does well for you.

(Have you got a suitably rust-red fountain pen with which to sign copies?)

Jane Odiwe said...

How wonderful to see your books on the shelf! Good Luck and Congratulations!

Jane

kate tremayne said...

Congratulations Amanda and well deserved.

Melinda Hammond/Sarah Mallory said...

Oh well done, Amanda! So good to see you out there at last!

aram said...

Great posting. Thanks for shairing post.




Regard
http://www.chelmerfineart.com