Tuesday, November 09, 2010

People's Friend & Aspen Mountain Press



I'm delighted to be able to show you the first of my People's Friend books - the title was changed from 'Miss Shaw & The Doctor' to 'Your Tender Heart'. The cover and the new title have little to do with a Regency romance but D C Thomson know what their readers like so I'm sure it will appeal to them.
I would also like to tell you that I've just signed a contract with Aspen Mountain Press, for their new Regency line, Aurora. >Miss Peterson & The Colonel comes out in January. I've already seen the cover and it's lovely. I'm really excited to be part of this venture and hope to have two further Regency stories out next year as well.
Next time I talk to you I will have moved to a delightful riverside village in Essex called Wivenhoe. I'll post some pictures if I can work out how to download them from my camera.
All my novellas and five of my long books are available on Kindle now. I must buy myself a Kindle once I've moved.
Fenella Miller

2 comments:

Melinda Hammond/Sarah Mallory said...

Oh well done, Fenella. Congratulations on the new contract - and on the People's Friend story!

All this and moving house too - you are busy at the moment. Good luck with the move and the writing - can't wait to see your first Aspen Mountain Press novel.

Historical Romance Author said...

Actually I'm bored - have read all my 'to be read books' and daren't start writing anything new as I'll not be able to continue once we've a date for the move.
Also it's tipping down here so I can't even go for a long refreshing walk. Oh, well -hot chocolate and cake will fill a bit of time.