Monday, January 29, 2007

Exciting News


I just wanted to let our visitors know that An Improper Companion, Anne Herries has been shortlisted for the RNA Romance prize. I know that Nicola Cornick and Michelle Styles have also been listed and I want to congratulate them as fellow historical writers. There are three other authors listed but I don't have their names to hand - but congratulations to all of them. It is wonderful for all of us and I feel so lucky to have made the shortlist for the second time. I won it with A Damnable Rogue last time, and I think it unlikely I shall win again, but fingers crossed it is one of our authors! It helps the image when Historical writers get an award so I am thrilled that three of us made it through. Good luck to all six shortlisted authors!
Linda/Anne Herries

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Anne, Nicola and Michelle. I read all three books and they were wonderful stories. I'm pleased that M&B Historical Romance is so well represented this year and that the three titles chosen perfectly display the variety found within the M&B Historical Romance line.