Monday, January 29, 2007

Exciting News


I just wanted to let our visitors know that An Improper Companion, Anne Herries has been shortlisted for the RNA Romance prize. I know that Nicola Cornick and Michelle Styles have also been listed and I want to congratulate them as fellow historical writers. There are three other authors listed but I don't have their names to hand - but congratulations to all of them. It is wonderful for all of us and I feel so lucky to have made the shortlist for the second time. I won it with A Damnable Rogue last time, and I think it unlikely I shall win again, but fingers crossed it is one of our authors! It helps the image when Historical writers get an award so I am thrilled that three of us made it through. Good luck to all six shortlisted authors!
Linda/Anne Herries

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Anne, Nicola and Michelle. I read all three books and they were wonderful stories. I'm pleased that M&B Historical Romance is so well represented this year and that the three titles chosen perfectly display the variety found within the M&B Historical Romance line.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Follow us on Twitter @http://twitter.com/HRomanceUK




Readers outside the UK might like to know about

The Book Depository

which offers free delivery worldwide


Our books are also available from all Amazons

- see links to our websites

and our UK and US Amazon pages below -

as well as most book shops

depending on country

LOUISE ALLEN'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JO BEVERLEY'S WEBSITE

UK       US


LYNNE CONNOLLY WEBSITE

UK       US


NICOLA CORNICK'S WEBSITE

UK       US


CHRISTINA COURTENAY'S WEBSITE

UK       US


AMANDA GRANGE'S WEBSITE

UK       US


ELIZABETH HAWKSLEY'S WEBSITE

UK       US


ANNE HERRIES'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JANE JACKSON'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JAN JONES'S WEBSITE

UK


MELINDA HAMMOND / SARAH MALLORY WEBSITE

UK       US


JOANNA MAITLAND'S WEBSITE

UK       US


FENELLA JANE MILLER'S WEBSITE

UK       US


JANE ODIWE'S WEBSITE

UK      US



Cover art copyright the publishers