Sunday, May 25, 2008

His Cavalry Lady


I thought you'd like to see the cover for His Cavalry Lady, the first book of my forthcoming trilogy, The Aikenhead Honours.

His Cavalry Lady will be published in the UK in July in hardback, and in September in paperback. Publication in North America will be early in 2009.

There will be more about The Aikenhead Honours trilogy on my website as soon as I can get the updates done. But first, I have to finish book 2 of the trilogy, called His Reluctant Mistress. It's due at the end of May -- yes, that is the end of this week! -- so you'll perhaps understand that website updates will have to wait a bit longer. I'll let you know when they're done.

After that, I'll be starting on book 3, His Forbidden Liaison. I'm really looking forward to that one since the hero, Jack, has been in the first two books and is really getting very impatient for his own story to begin.

Joanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Joanna, I look forward to reading your triology. Good luck with meeting your deadline and with book number 3 - what a marathon!

Melinda