Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Regency Trilogy



I have written a Regency trilogy of short books under my Linda Sole name : Happy Christmas Mr Jones, Annabel's Christmas Surprise and Mary's Sacrifice.  All three are doing well but the 1st one has been a bestseller for me, and all three are very cheap, as befits novellas.

On the Anne Herries front, I had a book out in December - A Stranger's Touch, Gunpowder Plot and there is a double Regency with a much respected author out at the moment - Date with a Regency Rake.

I have not posted for a while because I was unable to enter the blog but today I've managed it.  it isn't my day and if I can schedule it I will, otherwise I'll post today and hope to be forgiven because it is such ages since I did post.

I have some interesting news about a saga for mainstream but can't say much just yet - except that it seems a dream has come true.  Will tell more when I am certain.

Love to all my readers and friends on the blog.

Linda/Anne



No comments: