Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Regency Trilogy



I have written a Regency trilogy of short books under my Linda Sole name : Happy Christmas Mr Jones, Annabel's Christmas Surprise and Mary's Sacrifice.  All three are doing well but the 1st one has been a bestseller for me, and all three are very cheap, as befits novellas.

On the Anne Herries front, I had a book out in December - A Stranger's Touch, Gunpowder Plot and there is a double Regency with a much respected author out at the moment - Date with a Regency Rake.

I have not posted for a while because I was unable to enter the blog but today I've managed it.  it isn't my day and if I can schedule it I will, otherwise I'll post today and hope to be forgiven because it is such ages since I did post.

I have some interesting news about a saga for mainstream but can't say much just yet - except that it seems a dream has come true.  Will tell more when I am certain.

Love to all my readers and friends on the blog.

Linda/Anne



2 comments:

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

Anonymous said...

PerfectMoney Investing - pay our members 1000% to 6600% profit
We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged traded-investment, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. We do not claim the highest interest rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. What we consider most important is stability, timely payments and flawless service. But doubtless Traded-investment stands out from most online investment opportunities.
PerfectmoneyInvesting.net currently maintains several different payment plans. We pay our members 1000% to 6600% profit. It depends on what plan a member chooses. All payments are made to your account balance daily. We accept Perfect Money, HD-Money and Bitcoin.

Invest Here
http://www.perfectmoneyinvesting.net

Investment Insurance
http://www.payinghyiponline.com/perfectmoneyinvesting.html