Thursday, September 06, 2007

Deceived is Pure Passion!



I was very excited to hear that my Regency historical Deceived has been chosen to be part of the Pure Passion initiative, a promotion of romantic fiction co-ordinated by the North West Regional Libraries reader development partnership in conjunction with the Romantic Novelists Association. I’m told that Deceived was chosen because it had been recommended by readers and along with the other books on the list represented some of the best romantic fiction around. It was a wonderful surprise to be chosen.

Nicola

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Nicola - I shall be voting for you and I hope other readers go along to the Pure Passion website to vote. You can get to it from www.time-to-read.co.uk -click on the Pure Passionlogo on top right corner.

Anonymous said...

Great news Nicola! Always a fan! Anne Herries