Saturday, March 17, 2007

New books


It seems ages since I manged to get in but at last I am here. I had to leave the post halfway through as we had an appointment, but finished it when I got back. I have been so very busy of late, writing a lot of Regency novels. The last of the Hellfire Trilogy comes out next month and another trilogy starts in June, though I'm not sure if that is hb or pb. The next series is about three sisters who have to leave the Vicarage that was their home because Papa has died. It looks as if their prospects are bleak until one by one they find the men they will love. I have also written two of a series called dynasty, which is set at the time of the end of the War of the Roses. The first is called Forbidden Lady and comes out in America next month - they are publishing them there first for some reason!

What with making guest appearances on blogs because of the short list for the RNA Romance Prize and working on a new review site for authors of romance, I have been like Anne in the story - my feet hardly touched the ground! Love to you all, Anne Herries
www.lindasole.co.uk
www.redrosesforauthors.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your prolific output, Anne! Lovely titles, too. I alway senjoy your Rgencies, and look forward to the Wars of the Roses series - quite a jump from the 19th century!