Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mr Knightley's Diary



I'm just dropping in again to show you the cover for the reissue of Mr Knightley's Diary in large print, which I've just received.

I love the inkwell and the diary, and I think the city in the background is very evocative. I'm very pleased with it - I'd definitely pick this book up if I saw it in a shop or a library.







It makes a marked contrast to the paperback cover, but I love them both in their own ways. The paperback cover is very pretty. I particularly like the scrollwork and the oval for the title. Penguin are continuing this look for the other paperback covers, but more of that later!

And don't forget, if you're in the US, you can soon see the Andrew Davies version of Emma on PBS, it's well worth a viewing.

Amanda Grange

1 comment:

Historical Romance Author said...

The cover for the large print edition is very classy and I would definitely be drawn across a bookshop floor or library to select it to buy or read.
Kate Tremayne