Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Highlights 2014

How quickly a year flies by!

2014 was a very busy year for me with 4 titles published with Harlequin (writing as Sarah Mallory), starting with Lady Beneath the Veil in February, then At the Highwayman's Pleasure in March. The Scarlet Gown followed in July and Never Trust a Rebel in September.Since then I have been busy working on a book set at Waterloo, A Lady for Lord Randall, which will be published by Harlequin early 2015, so watch this space for more information on this!

I have also been busy re-releasing my Melinda Hammond titles, and recently issued A Lady at Midnight on Kindle, with a super cover, which I really love!

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone happy reading and good fortune for 2015.


Melinda Hammond / Sarah Mallory.

No comments: