Friday, January 27, 2006

A Suitable Husband and A Dissembler


Finally the completed cover cover for A SUITABLE HUSBAND is here and I'm not too sure - what do you think? I think I preferred the black and white version.
Good news on the sales front- Mr Hale has bought my latest Regency, A DISSEMBLER, and I'm thrilled. Having had the previous one turned down I was worried my writing career could be over before it had really begun.
Now I can concentrate on promoting A SUITABLE HUSBAND which makes its appearance in March this year.
Fenella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cover, in fact I like the finished cover a lot better than the sketch.

I love the design, it really tells a story. Why won't she look at him? I'm looking forward to reading the book.

Congratulations on A Dissembler as well!

Kate Allan said...

I like the cover. The hero looks quite dishy. :)