Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A New Regency Author Joins the Group

Hi, my name is Wendy Soliman and I am delighted to have been asked to join this group of well-respected Regency authors. Even as a child, growing up on the Isle of Wight, (anyone out there from my neck of the woods?), I loved making up stories and reading them to my friends.

More years later than I'm prepared to admit to, I've started writing seriously. I refused to be discouraged by all the negative comments I read about the impossibility of becoming a published author and so am delighted to announce that less than four years after picking up my pen, my first Regency-set mystery/romance, LADY HARTLEY'S INHERITANCE, is to be published by Robert Hale in April this year.

What's more, Mr Hale has just accepted my second, DUTY'S DESTINY, for publication and I'll be regaling you with details of both very soon.

Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!

Congrats on your sale! I look forward to reading about your book!

Julie

Kate Allan said...

Welcome Wendy and congratulations on your second sale!